New Zealand Trends
150 Rainbow Rose Seeds
Super Sale is Back!
- Vibrant rainbow colors
- Easy and simple to grow
- Makes a beautiful gift
- 150 seeds
How to plant the rose seeds:
Note: Before sowing, need to be dealt with laminated sprouting for about 30-50 days.
One: Laminated sprouting
It is better to do this in the winter, because it needs low temperature (lower than 5'C). Soak the seeds in the water mixed with gibberellin for 48 hours. Then mix the seeds with wet sand (wet sand can be into groups in your hand, but should be powder without your hands), seed:sand = 1:3. After that, put them in the low temperature for 30-50 days. (You can put them in your refrigerator).
Before sowing, wet the soil first, then plant the seeds in the soil. Covering 1-1.5 cm soil on the seeds. The best temperature is 20'C.
Three: After sowing
Don't need to water it frequently, but keep the soil wet please. (Just wet, can't be covered with water in it). Usually it takes about 15 days for germination.
Four: How to get flower
1. Enough sunshine: half day of sunshine at least everyday, and it should be airy.
2. Crop if frequently.
3. Fertilize in time.
4. Don't need to change flower post every year, but if too small, should be changed to bigger one
New Zealand Trends' 5 Point Customer Promise
- 100% Risk Free - Safe payments
- 30 Day Refund Policy
- Real humans on our support helpdesk. 24/7/365 ticket and email support
- FREE SHIPPING with no hidden charges + tracking number for every order
- We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security
Not Sold In Stores - Online Exclusive!
Limited Stock Available - Get Yours Today!
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Number - 64 9-889 6594
YOU SAVE! Our orders ship direct from the factory, cutting out the middleman in order to save you money!.