New Zealand Trends
A Fog Rainproof Spray
ShopCalifornia’s Super Sale is Back!
Glass Anti-fog Rainproof Agent
Glass Anti-fog Rainproof Agent designed for a car vehicle window, windshield, mirrors, motorbike helmets, visors etc. Super high hydrophobic effect and self-cleaning coating, as a coat of the barrier hydrophobic effect, cause water to bead up and roll off the surface, Keep driving safe in bad weather.
- Simple to operate: It features an ultra-powerful nozzle and humanized snap switch.
- Safe and environmentally friendly: It is pure neutral without any damages to the hand and car.
- Professional anti-rain cleaner: Cleans and polishes all glass and windows. Reliably protects glass surfaces from rainy days.
- Effective and long-lasting: The superhydrophobic anti-rain agent can keep your sight clear when driving on rainy days, making you safer, stainproof and long-lasting(Can be maintained for up to 30 days)
- Clean the glass with water
- Shake well and spray a little and the glass
- Apply evenly by a towel
- Wait for dryness
- Capacity: 50ml
- Product features Anti-fog Agent
- Material: Polysiloxane and other Nanomaterials
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION OF SHOPCALIFORNIA AND IT’S NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES. IT WILL SELL OUT FAST!
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!
WE DONATE A PORTION OF OUR PROFITS TO ENVIRONMENTAL CHARITIES
Every order you make with us benefits the environment. Thank you for protecting our seas, forests & wildlife with us!
In Stock: Leaves warehouse in 1 to 2 days
Free Worldwide Shipping Available
New Zealand Trends' 5 Point Customer Promise
- 100% Risk Free - Safe payments
- 30 Day Refund Policy
- Real humans on our support helpdesk. 24/7/365 ticket and email support
- FREE SHIPPING with no hidden charges + tracking number for every order
- We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security
Not Sold In Stores - Online Exclusive!
Limited Stock Available - Get Yours Today!
Email - email@example.com
Customer Service Number - 64 9-889 6594
YOU SAVE! Our orders ship direct from the factory, cutting out the middleman in order to save you money!.