New Zealand Trends
Cpap Cleaner Disinfector
ShopCalifornia’s Super Sale is Back!
Perfect way to disinfect your CPAP device and mask
The New CPAP Cleaner Disinfector is a waterless CPAP cleaning device that weighs less than a pound, making it a breeze to travel with, and easily fits in any space. The CPAP Cleaner Disinfector has no ongoing maintenance costs, no adjustable timer, and is whisper quiet with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
The CPAP Cleaning Machine takes the daily hassle out of cleaning your CPAP equipment, you simply press the only button on the device and walk away. In a half an hour your equipment is sanitized at an efficacy rate of 99.9%, it doesn’t get any easier than that!
Proper cleaning of CPAP/Bi-Level equipment requires daily cleaning of the mask, tubing, humidifier chamber with soap and water weekly. Studies show that patients rarely adhere to this schedule, which can lead to bacteria and mold accumulation in their CPAP equipment and possible health complications.
Now there is a solution with the CPAP Cleaner Disinfector all the work out of sanitizing your CPAP equipment! Virtually can’t get any easier, just connect it in and walk away! Rest assured that you just killed 99.99% of germs and bacteria.
No Electric? No Worries, the CPAP Cleaner Disinfector runs on a rechargeable lithium-ion battery with a 10-year life. Each charge should give you no less than 7 full cleaning cycles before requiring recharging. Recharging is easy through any USB port or through an AC outlet using the provided USB adapter.
- Small and lightweight, which is easy to carry.
- Have an effective disinfection, let you to take deep breaths, and let the fresh air fill up very cell of your body.
- One-button control, no need for setting.
- Sterilization of the bacteria by using ozone, the function and characteristics of ozone.
- Maintenance free, no consumables.
- Silent designing, built in high power processor, running noiseless.
- Come with a rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
- Kills 99.99% of germs, bacteria and other pathogens in your CPAP equipment in only 30 minutes.
- Size: 117*68*50mm
- Battery life: 10 years
- Weight: 205g
- Rechargeable Lithium-ion battery: 2000mAh
- Power: 3W
- Storage Temperature: -20 centigrade -55 centigrade
- Operating Temperature: -5 centigrade -45 centigrade
How To Use:
Step 1: clean your mask and hose.
- For a non-heated hose: With mask attached, plug your hose into CPAP Cleaner Disinfector and put the mask inside the bag and zip the bag.
- For a heated hose: detach your mask and plug the end of the hose that usually attaches to the mask into CPAP Cleaner Disinfector, then put the mask and the other end of the hose (with the connectors) inside the bag and zip the bag.
- Turn CPAP Cleaner Disinfector on and wait 30 minutes. The machine will beep 5 times when the cleaning cycle is complete, and then turn itself off.
Step 2: clean your machine and humidifier.
- Take the mask and hose out of the bag.
- If you have a humidifier, dump out any water.
- Reconnect the hose to the humidifier (which is attached to the CPAP machine) or if you do not have a humidifier, reconnect the hose to the machine. Turn on CPAP Cleaner Disinfector and wait 30 minutes.
1 x Portable Mini CPAP Cleaner Disinfector
1 x Charger
1x Travel bag
1 x USB cable
1 x User manual
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION OF SHOPCALIFORNIA AND IT’S NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES. IT WILL SELL OUT FAST!
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!
WE DONATE A PORTION OF OUR PROFITS TO ENVIRONMENTAL CHARITIES
Every order you make with us benefits the environment. Thank you for protecting our seas, forests & wildlife with us!
In Stock: Leaves warehouse in 1 to 2 days
Free Worldwide Shipping Available
New Zealand Trends' 5 Point Customer Promise
- 100% Risk Free - Safe payments via Stripe® and/or PayPal®
- 30 Day 100% Refund Policy - Money Back Guarantee
- Real humans on our support helpdesk. 24/7/365 ticket and email support
- FREE SHIPPING with no hidden charges + tracking number for every order
- We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security
Not Sold In Stores - Online Exclusive!
Limited Stock Available - Get Yours Today!
Email - email@example.com
Customer Service Number - (503) 714-1577
YOU SAVE! Our orders ship direct from the factory, cutting out the middleman in order to save you money!.