New Zealand Trends
Folding Card Lens Adjustment Ruler Chart
- This compact ruler allows you to determine if your lens is auto-focusing accurately as it should. It is an essential tool that is particularly useful when shooting with a shallow depth of field, where focusing should ideally be "spot on".
- You can use this ruler to determine how "off" the focusing is for a particular camera/lens combination and, on supported cameras, adjust the camera's auto-focus settings to resolve this
- On Nikon cameras, this feature is known as "AF Fine Tune". On Canon and Sony cameras, it's known as "AF Micro Adjustment". Please refer to your camera's instructions manual to see if this feature is present.
- Package Included: Lens Focus Calibration Card X 2
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION, AND IS NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES. WILL SELL OUT FAST!
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!
Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order. All prices are listed in USD.
We truly believe we make some of the most innovative products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 45-day guarantee.
If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance
New Zealand Trends' 5 Point Customer Promise
- 100% Risk Free - Safe payments
- 30 Day Refund Policy
- Real humans on our support helpdesk. 24/7/365 ticket and email support
- FREE SHIPPING with no hidden charges + tracking number for every order
- We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security
Not Sold In Stores - Online Exclusive!
Limited Stock Available - Get Yours Today!
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Number - 64 9-889 6594
YOU SAVE! Our orders ship direct from the factory, cutting out the middleman in order to save you money!.