New Zealand Trends
Nakefit Foot Pads
ShopCalifornia’s Super Sale is Back!
Hypoallergenic adhesive pad for walking freely wherever you want! This is the most popular shoes in 2018’s summer!
These are pretty cool if you want to be barefoot without dealing with really hot surfaces. Easy on, easy off. It is sticky enough to stay on but doesn't hurt pulling off of feet.
Protects your soles from hot pavement and rocks/glass/whatever but also lets you feel like still barefoot. A Must Have for Every Water Lover!
Anti-cutting and resistant to all paving.
Waterproof and appropriate for the swimming pool. Saves the feet of your children from verrucas and dangerous slips.
Walk on hot sand without thinking. Save your feet from hot superficies.
Be free to walk everywhere.
HOW TO USE:
- Clean your feet and dry，Tear off the stickers and wear them according to the profile of your feet. Hand stroked and press your feet gently and make it fitter, if the size is too large, you can cut and size yourself.
- Material: Silicone + Rubber
PACKAGE INCLUDES: 1x NAKEFIT FOOT PADS - STICK ON SOLES
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION OF SHOPCALIFORNIA AND IT’S NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES. IT WILL SELL OUT FAST!
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!
WE DONATE A PORTION OF OUR PROFITS TO ENVIRONMENTAL CHARITIES
Every order you make with us benefits the environment. Thank you for protecting our seas, forests & wildlife with us!
In Stock: Leaves warehouse in 1 to 2 days
Free Worldwide Shipping Available
New Zealand Trends' 5 Point Customer Promise
- 100% Risk Free - Safe payments via Stripe® and/or PayPal®
- 30 Day 100% Refund Policy - Money Back Guarantee
- Real humans on our support helpdesk. 24/7/365 ticket and email support
- FREE SHIPPING with no hidden charges + tracking number for every order
- We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security
Not Sold In Stores - Online Exclusive!
Limited Stock Available - Get Yours Today!
Email - email@example.com
Customer Service Number - (503) 714-1577
YOU SAVE! Our orders ship direct from the factory, cutting out the middleman in order to save you money!.