New Zealand Trends
Panoramic Fish-Eye Camera
ShopCalifornia’s Super Sale is Back!
Fish-Eye VR Panoramic 360 Degree Camera
This innovative smart home camera is one of the most advanced safety solutions in the market. The 360° fisheye lens ensures you see every corner of the room at once (in full HD) with nowhere to hide.
The panoramic views let you see everything that is happening inside or outside your house, business, or can even be used as a baby monitor. The camera can be easily installed anywhere you like with either a sticker or screws (both included). The best part is that it streams the video right to your phone, letting you watch and capture every move at any time.
- Fish-eye lens IP Camera, support 360° panoramic video recording
- 3D vision supports a variety of VR modes to watch the video
- Longtime video record (32G card can save video about 15 days)
- Dual working modes, even though without WiFi, you can use cellphone direct contact the camera's wifi.
- Streaming media forwarding server, support thousands of people online watch
- Support voice intercom, video recording
- Support intelligent alarm and push alarm message to your cell phone, motion detection & alarm capture, siren alarm tone
- Support cellphone remote monitoring anytime and anywhere
- Support infrared night vision 24-hours monitoring
HOW TO USE:
- First scan the OR code on the user manual, download the app (the app's name is: V380).
- Power on the camera.
- Long press the RESET key at the back of the product to restore the factory settings, you'll be prompted with voice when it is completed.
- Wait for the product to configure the network. At this time there will be a voice prompt.
- After the configuration is complete, you'll receive a voice cue.
- Then click into the local connection (you can also register by your own), and then click wifi intelligent pairing, enter the page and find your own wifi.
- Enter the wifi password, and then click Next. At this time the phone will go into the search state (it will make sounds when the phone is at this state) and make your phone close to the camera.
- When the pairing succeeds, it will cue you with sound and it will still stay in the search state; and after finished it will automatically jump out of the page.
- Finally, click to enter the real-time monitoring after succeeding.
Note: If you don't use the wifi intelligent pairing mode, directly input the device's serial number (or scan the OR code on the base); At this time, the account is "admin" and it does not need a password.
- IR Distance(m): 10m
- Technology: Infrared
- Alarm Action: Local Alarm
- Connectivity and Network Interface: Wi-Fi/802.11/b/g
- Video Compression Format: MPEG4,MJPEG,H.264
- Sensor: CMOS
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows XP
- Viewing Angle (Degree): 360°
- Wall Bracket: Ceiling
- Supported Mobile Systems: Android, iOS
- Lens (mm): 1.44mm
- Color: White
- 1 x 1280*960P Fish-eye IP Camera
- 1 x Screw Bag
- 1 x Adapter (5V1.6A)
- 1 x USB cable (2.5 meters)
- 1 x Base bracket
- 1 x ENG Manual
- 1 x SD card (32G) Optional ( Refer to Camera type selection on product page)
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION OF SHOPCALIFORNIA AND IT’S NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES. IT WILL SELL OUT FAST!
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!
WE DONATE A PORTION OF OUR PROFITS TO ENVIRONMENTAL CHARITIES
Every order you make with us benefits the environment. Thank you for protecting our seas, forests & wildlife with us!
In Stock: Leaves warehouse in 1 to 2 days
Free Worldwide Shipping Available
New Zealand Trends' 5 Point Customer Promise
- 100% Risk Free - Safe payments
- 30 Day Refund Policy
- Real humans on our support helpdesk. 24/7/365 ticket and email support
- FREE SHIPPING with no hidden charges + tracking number for every order
- We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security
Not Sold In Stores - Online Exclusive!
Limited Stock Available - Get Yours Today!
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Number - 64 9-889 6594
YOU SAVE! Our orders ship direct from the factory, cutting out the middleman in order to save you money!.