New Zealand Trends
Premium Embroidery Pen
ShopCalifornia’s Super Sale is Back!
- The crafting needle handle is ergonomically designed and makes use of three different needle sizes: Small, Medium and Large.
- It's convenient and easy to use for so many pretty and delicate works of art, such as; backstitch, loop, stitch and more.
- This tool is lightweight designed for comfort, allowing you to move around freely without applying too much tension and making it perfect for users with arthritis.
You can replace your old embroidery tools and materials with the new Magic Embroidery Pen. Many people love embroidery as it is such a pretty and delicate art that can transform any textile item with flowers, writing, patterns, patches and so much more!
This needle-punch tool will help to make sure your work turns out perfect every time by doing the hard work for you- keeping your thread clear and tangle free while also helping you maintain an even flow.Specifications:
- Size: 13 x 2 cm / 5.1 x 0.8 in
- Material: Plastic and Silica Gel
- Needles diameter: 1.3 mm, 1.6 mm, 2.2 mm
- Package includes:
- 1 x Magic Embroidery Pen
- 4 x Needles
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION OF SHOPCALIFORNIA AND IT’S NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES. IT WILL SELL OUT FAST!
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!
WE DONATE A PORTION OF OUR PROFITS TO ENVIRONMENTAL CHARITIES
Every order you make with us benefits the environment. Thank you for protecting our seas, forests & wildlife with us!
In Stock: Leaves warehouse in 1 to 2 days
Free Worldwide Shipping Available
New Zealand Trends' 5 Point Customer Promise
- 100% Risk Free - Safe payments
- 30 Day Refund Policy
- Real humans on our support helpdesk. 24/7/365 ticket and email support
- FREE SHIPPING with no hidden charges + tracking number for every order
- We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security
Not Sold In Stores - Online Exclusive!
Limited Stock Available - Get Yours Today!
Email - email@example.com
Customer Service Number - 64 9-889 6594
YOU SAVE! Our orders ship direct from the factory, cutting out the middleman in order to save you money!.