New Zealand Trends
Premium Quality Beautique Menstrual Cup
ShopCalifornia’s Super Sale is Back!
- AS NATURE INTENDED. Abnormal pap smears, rashes, and yeast infections have been linked to the use of pads and tampons. Choose a healthier period – Beautique Menstrual Cup Menstrual only collects your blood without drying out your vagina.
- A BETTER PERIOD. Beautique Menstrual Cup is a reusable menstrual cup that collects your monthly blood flow. Inserted like a tampon, Beautique Menstrual Cup offers complete protection and an odorless and sensation-free period. Join thousands of first-time menstruation cup users who say they will never go back to using pads and tampons
- STAY ACTIVE AND COMFORTABLE. Dance, run, swim and sleep with your Beautique Menstrual Cup – think of all the times your period held you back! Easy to insert and remove, Lena is ideal for menstruating users of all ages – wear your cup for up to 12 consecutive hours.
- ECO-CONSCIOUS. Reduce the environmental impact of your period by switching to a reusable cup. With proper care, the same Beautique Menstrual Cup can be reused for many years. Our 100% recycled packaging is chlorine-free and printed using vegetable-based inks.
- LONG USAGE. Beautique Menstrual Cup can hold your menstrual fluid for up to 12 hours! You can last all day before having to clean it out.
HOW TO USE:
Just like any other reusable product, your Beautique Menstrual Cup should stay clean before and after insertion.
First time users:
Check that the air holes around the top are fully open. Wash your hands and clean your cup with water and mild soap (seriously, none of that scented crap!)
Boil it in a large pot for 20 minutes before you use it for the first time.
Cleaning During Your Period:
First, tip the blood into the toilet. Rinse with cold water and then wash with warm water.
Your period is finally over – now what?
When your period is over, disinfect your cup by boiling in water. Beautique Menstrual Cup should be disinfected before and after your cycle.
MENSTRUAL CUP SIZES - THE CUP SIZE GUIDE FOR YOUR BODY AND FLOW
Beautique Menstrual Cup is emptied about 2-4 times a day and can be used overnight for up to 12 hours.
You will quickly learn your own rhythm by viewing how much fluid your cup has gathered. Your purchase comes with 2 size cups for different needs, 1 small size, and 1 large size.
Lighter flow? The small size might be for you.
Heavier flow? Give a large size a go!
For teens and young users, the smaller makes for easier ins and outs.
For our Moms out there, we recommend the larger size, to flex with you and your bodies life changes.
If you have a low-sitting cervix, use the small size for a better fit.
If you're a fitness goddess with strong vaginal muscles, consider using the small size.
Sensitive bladder? The smaller size might be a match made in heaven for you as well.
- 1 x Beautique Menstrual Cup (2-pack, 100% Silicone)
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION OF SHOPCALIFORNIA AND IT’S NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES. IT WILL SELL OUT FAST!
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!
WE DONATE A PORTION OF OUR PROFITS TO ENVIRONMENTAL CHARITIES
Every order you make with us benefits the environment. Thank you for protecting our seas, forests & wildlife with us!
In Stock: Leaves warehouse in 1 to 2 days
Free Worldwide Shipping Available
New Zealand Trends' 5 Point Customer Promise
- 100% Risk Free - Safe payments via Stripe® and/or PayPal®
- 30 Day 100% Refund Policy - Money Back Guarantee
- Real humans on our support helpdesk. 24/7/365 ticket and email support
- FREE SHIPPING with no hidden charges + tracking number for every order
- We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security
Not Sold In Stores - Online Exclusive!
Limited Stock Available - Get Yours Today!
Email - email@example.com
Customer Service Number - (503) 714-1577
YOU SAVE! Our orders ship direct from the factory, cutting out the middleman in order to save you money!.