New Zealand Trends
Premium Quality Garden Path Maker Mold
ShopCalifornia’s Super Sale is Back!
With the Garden Path Maker Mold you can create a gorgeous, cement (or red mud) garden path to enhance the beauty of your outdoor space. This paving mold consists of irregular-shaped holes, which hold the cement slurry and allow you to smooth out the top by hand. Once your cement has dried, simply remove the loading mold and add stone sand or plant grass in the gaps. The end results are stunning and add an earthy and natural-looking stone element to your yard or garden.
- Suitable for gardens, meadows, balconies, villas, patios and more
- Easy to operate, ladies and children can also DIY their own garden creations
- Mold can be used repeatedly or use multiple molds at the same time until footpath is complete.
- It's possible to make paths of different colors, just blend preferred coloring pigment into the cement before pouring. No expensive equipment or laying costs! Practical and convenient and you save money while adding to the charm and beauty of your yard or garden.
- Color: Black.
- Material: PP (Plastic)
- Size: 35 x 35 x 3.6 cm
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION OF SHOPCALIFORNIA AND IT’S NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES. IT WILL SELL OUT FAST!
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!
WE DONATE A PORTION OF OUR PROFITS TO ENVIRONMENTAL CHARITIES
Every order you make with us benefits the environment. Thank you for protecting our seas, forests & wildlife with us!
In Stock: Leaves
warehouse in 1 to 2 days
Free Worldwide Shipping Available
New Zealand Trends' 5 Point Customer Promise
- 100% Risk Free - Safe payments
- 30 Day Refund Policy
- Real humans on our support helpdesk. 24/7/365 ticket and email support
- FREE SHIPPING with no hidden charges + tracking number for every order
- We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security
Not Sold In Stores - Online Exclusive!
Limited Stock Available - Get Yours Today!
Email - email@example.com
Customer Service Number - 64 9-889 6594
YOU SAVE! Our orders ship direct from the factory, cutting out the middleman in order to save you money!.