New Zealand Trends
Premium Quality Paw Plunger
ShopCalifornia’s Super Sale is Back!
Does your pet have Dirty Paws after a walk causing dirty footprints all over the house?
If yes, then this Paw Plunger it's something you would really love to have.
A unique cup design with a handle that works as a lever that drives inner brush which is made out of Soft Silicone
All you need to do is press the handle and the brush will start to spin in order to clean the pet's foot.
How to use:
- Insert lukewarm water. Fill the cup according to the water level.
- Hold yours pet's foot and immerse the paw until it touch the cup's bottom.
- Press the handle and the brush will start spin. As long as you repressing the brush, it will keep spin.
- Once its cleaned take out the paw and dry it with a towel.
- Throw away the dirty water.
*NOTE: Suitable for cats, small and medium dogs
Material: Plastic, Silicone
Size: 13 x 13 x 9 x 11.5 cm (height x width + handle x width x handle height)
Available in 2 colors.
Why buy this?
- Keep your house clean from your pet's dirty paws
- Avoid paw's bad smell and inflammation
- Grooming your pet
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION OF SHOPCALIFORNIA AND IT’S NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES. IT WILL SELL OUT FAST!
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!
WE DONATE A PORTION OF OUR PROFITS TO ENVIRONMENTAL CHARITIES
Every order you make with us benefits the environment. Thank you for protecting our seas, forests & wildlife with us!
In Stock: Leaves warehouse in 1 to 2 days
Free Worldwide Shipping Available
New Zealand Trends' 5 Point Customer Promise
- 100% Risk Free - Safe payments
- 30 Day Refund Policy
- Real humans on our support helpdesk. 24/7/365 ticket and email support
- FREE SHIPPING with no hidden charges + tracking number for every order
- We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security
Not Sold In Stores - Online Exclusive!
Limited Stock Available - Get Yours Today!
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Number - 64 9-889 6594
YOU SAVE! Our orders ship direct from the factory, cutting out the middleman in order to save you money!.