New Zealand Trends
Premium Quality Upgraded Miter Gauge Brass Handle Table For Woodworking Tools
Super Sale is Back!
Drillpro upgraded woodworking miter gauge brass handle sawing assembly ruler fits for circular table saw/router table.
This one is larger than the iron one: 1220860, it is larger and more stable, ensuring your work more stable.
Material: Aluminum + Plastic + Brass
Application: Woodworking Tool
Screw size: 6mm (M6)
Standard Location Size: Width 3/4 "(19mm), Thick 3/8" (9.5mm)
Fit for 30mm T-track: such as: ID: 1063740.
Suitable for Dewei 744, 745, Haiwei, steel table saws, band saws, makita 2705 table saw.
- A miter gauge consists of a long thin guide, which mounts into the slot tabs of the table saw (some band saws also have tabbed slots),
and guides the miter gauge parallel to the blade.
- Tached to this guide is a half-moon-shaped piece that pivots on its point of connection to the guide.
- A locking mechanism then allows these pivoting part to be locked in any angle.
- A board is placed against the flat part of the gauge and the assembly as a whole (the miter gauge and board) is slid forward,
allowing the saw blade to cut the end of the board to the prescribed angle .
- Copper handle, large grip for comfort and strength.
1 x miter gauge
New Zealand Trends' 5 Point Customer Promise
- 100% Risk Free - Safe payments
- 30 Day Refund Policy
- Real humans on our support helpdesk. 24/7/365 ticket and email support
- FREE SHIPPING with no hidden charges + tracking number for every order
- We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security
Not Sold In Stores - Online Exclusive!
Limited Stock Available - Get Yours Today!
Email - email@example.com
Customer Service Number - 64 9-889 6594
YOU SAVE! Our orders ship direct from the factory, cutting out the middleman in order to save you money!.