New Zealand Trends
Premium Remote Control Flying Shark
ShopCalifornia’s Super Sale is Back!
- Moves up, down, full 360 degrees up to 40 feet away.
- Made from a durable nylon and simply bounces off of walls and other items it bumps into.
- Because of transportation safety, you need to buy helium locally, which you can refill over and over again. We recommend a local party store. Balloons stay inflated for up to two weeks. Requires 4 AAA batteries.
- Measures 57 inches long and 36 inches tall.
- Great fun for the office, family get togethers, kids indoor parties.
- Makes for the perfect gift!
Hear from customers...
" We bought 4 of these sharks for the office, and first of all, let me say that virtually everybody's first reaction upon seeing it is to yell out a four-letter word! Wow, it really flies! You move forward by flapping the tail back and forth. You steer by flapping more left or more right. You climb and dive with a separate button that tips the shark up or down. With a bit of practice, you can steer wherever you want. Unlike many flying toys, this one really works." ★★★★★
- Steven Aiko
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION OF SHOPCALIFORNIA AND IT’S NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES. IT WILL SELL OUT FAST!
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!
WE DONATE A PORTION OF OUR PROFITS TO ENVIRONMENTAL CHARITIES
Every order you make with us benefits the environment. Thank you for protecting our seas, forests & wildlife with us!
In Stock: Leaves warehouse in 1 to 2 days
Free Worldwide Shipping Available
New Zealand Trends' 5 Point Customer Promise
- 100% Risk Free - Safe payments
- 30 Day Refund Policy
- Real humans on our support helpdesk. 24/7/365 ticket and email support
- FREE SHIPPING with no hidden charges + tracking number for every order
- We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security
Not Sold In Stores - Online Exclusive!
Limited Stock Available - Get Yours Today!
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Service Number - 64 9-889 6594
YOU SAVE! Our orders ship direct from the factory, cutting out the middleman in order to save you money!.