New Zealand Trends
USB Digital Microscope
Experience The Thrill Of A Whole New Microscopic World!
Don’t you want to see the smallest thing up close and see the unseen world? Now be a pro in observing or inspecting small stuff in details with the ultimate USB Digital Microscope.
You can use it for industrial inspection, laboratory research, medical analysis, biological inspection and other inspection such as jewelry, coin, stamp etc. Most importantly, this USB microscope can magnify objects up to 1000 times of their original size. A perfect multi-purpose digital USB microscope for everyone.
Digital USB Microscope Helps You To See The Unseen World In Details & Up-Close So You Can Do Your Research EffortlesslyFeatures:
MULTIFUNCTIONAL APPLICATIONS: Details such as skin pores, individual strands of cotton, the milky or amber clouds inside THC crystals or even those things that would be impossible to detect with the naked eye, can be easily viewed through this amazing USB digital microscope. Perfect for insect or plant dissection examination, skin or scalp examination, textile inspection, jewelry inspection, collections/coin inspection, reading aid, project, and so on.
SMART DESIGN: The included software of the USB digital microscope allows you to even save your images directly to your hard drive in JPG or video files for sharing with your friends, family, boss or client. You can see even the smallest details, in high resolution, directly on your computer screen.
CONVENIENT: USB digital microscope has a measurement scale to determine the exact size of the objects you are viewing for accurate appraisals or damage assessment. There is even a handy zoom and photo capture button on the side for your convenience.
- MAGNIFY & EXPLORE: This USB microscope can enlarge objects up to 1000 times of their original size and uses a dynamic image sensor. Eight super bright white LED lights for creating detailed images.
- Image Sensor: 0.3M HD CMOS Sensor (Digital 2M)
- Controller: High Speed DSP
- Lens: Micro-Scope Lens
- Focus Range: Manual Focus from 0~200mm
- Snap Shot: Software and Hardware
- Video Capture Resolution: 640x480
- Still Image Capture Resolution: 1600x1200(2M Pixel),1280x960(1.3M Pixel),800x600, 640x480
- Frame Rate: Max. 30f/s Under 600 Lux Brightness
- Flicker Control: 50Hz / 60Hz Option
- Video Format: AVI
- Snap Shot Format: JEPG
- Light Source: 8 White Light LED (with adjust controller on USB cable)
- Magnification Ratio: 1000X (Manual)
- Power Supply: USB Port (5V DC)
- System Requirement: Pentium Computer with 700MHz & Above, 20M HD Space CD ROM Driver, 128MB RAM, Direct X VGA Card
- PC Interface: USB2.0 & USB1.1
- Operation System: WIN XP/VISTA/WIN 7/8 32 Bites & 64 Bites
- 1x USB Digital Microscope
- 1x Lift Tray
- 1x Calibration Ruler
- 1x CD
New Zealand Trends' 5 Point Customer Promise
- 100% Risk Free - Safe payments via Stripe® and/or PayPal®
- 30 Day 100% Refund Policy - Money Back Guarantee
- Real humans on our support helpdesk. 24/7/365 ticket and email support
- FREE SHIPPING with no hidden charges + tracking number for every order
- We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security
Not Sold In Stores - Online Exclusive!
Limited Stock Available - Get Yours Today!
Email - email@example.com
Customer Service Number - (503) 714-1577
YOU SAVE! Our orders ship direct from the factory, cutting out the middleman in order to save you money!.
You'll Also Love These
$NZD 119.75 $NZD 242.95
$NZD 52.95 $NZD 106.95
$NZD 44.95 $NZD 90.95
$NZD 31.95 $NZD 40.95
$NZD 93.95 $NZD 187.95