NOW ONLY: $54.99!
Free Shipping + 50% Off This Week Only!
3D Handmade DIY Hand Foot Casting Kit offers you the once in a lifetime chance to reproduce the hand or foot of your child three-dimensionally and with accurate details. the easy application allows a wide scope of design and provides you with a timeless keepsake to treasure.
Do not miss this opportunity for yourself or as an exceptional gift idea on the occasion of childbirth, a christening and so on for family and godparents.
preserve every precious detail! the amazing rubbery mold will capture tiny toenails, fingernails, dimples & footprints, even if baby wiggles! it’s simple and fun. all you need is water and baby.
this kit contains the materials to do 2 complete castings. the materials will accommodate a foot up to about an infant shoe size 3 and/or an infant hand up to about age 9 months.
How To Use:
- mix the molding powder the big one with water. insert baby’s foot or hand into the molding container. after about 75 seconds the mold sets. wiggle baby’s foot or hand out of the molding material.
- mix the bag of casting stones small one with water. pour the casting mixture into the mold. let the casting stone harden for two hours.
- tear open the mold and remove the statue.
- paint and enjoy!
- completely safe: non-toxic, non-allergenic, 100% biodegradable
- other items you will need not included: bowl for mixing casting stone and liquid measuring
- the statues can be displayed alone or can be mounted on a plaque or put into a display box.
- 2 months to 1 year of age: 100 grams 100 grams of powder clone model hand or foot.
- At the age of 1 – 2 years old: 150 grams do hand, 200 grams of a foot model the
- Older the child, the greater the hands and feet, the more the amount of.
- Female adult hand 300 grams, adult male hand 500 grams
1 * 100G clone powder
1 * 100G model powder
1 * Brush one
1 * Gold powder
1 * Instruction