NOW ONLY: $184.95!
Free Shipping + 50% Off This Week Only!
Wanna save and reproduce old photos? This film scanner is catered to convert the 35mm, 110/135/126KPK/Super 8 films, slides and negatives into digital JPEG format. Also there is no need for computer or software connected. Such an easy way, why not start right now?
This entry-level scanner offers great performance and features, despite having a pretty affordable price tag. With integrated 2.4” color LCD screen, you are able to preview all your scans without having to use any other application.
The device also has a built-in 512MB memory which can save up to 500 photos, and an SD slot to expand the storage up to 32GB.
- Dimension: 8.8 x 8.6x 10.2 (cm)
- Weight: 0.3kg
- 2.4″ LCD screen
- Supports SD card (maximum 32GB)
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Image Sensor: 14/22 megapixels CMOS
- Exposure Control: automatic/manual
- Supported Film Types: 135 film (36 x 24mm), 126KPK film (27 x 27mm), 110 film (17 x 13mm), super 8 film (4.01 x 5.79mm), monochrome
Slide Picture Effects: slides, negatives
- File Format: picture/JPEG
- TV-out Type: NTSC/PAL
- Supported System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac 10.7.3 and above
- Language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, traditional Chinese, simplified Chinese, Japanese