This laser engraving machine features print carving. It’s more practical than a normal engraving machine. This mini laser engraving machine with high precision and high stability is great for DIY engraving. It supports offline operation, which makes it more convenient than a normal engraving machine. Built with an alloy structure to withstand the test of time. It also has a unique frame and frame positioning guide which makes the image positioning easier.
- High precision and high stability: with 108 screws and an alloy structure making it strong.
- Offline operation: This machine supports operating without a computer, you only need to pre-store a picture and connect the two USB ports to a charger or power bank (not included).
- Professional power IC and radiator, which makes carving time last much longer and will make carving performance more stable than other lasers.
- 1000mW blue laser head.
- supports more types of materials.
- Wide application: can be used for print, hand tools, and industrial processing.
- High-resolution printing: 512*512.
- Emergency stop switch.
- It can not engrave on metal, acrylic and any other retardant material.
- To prevent the laser head from burning out caused by overheating, please turn off the machine for at least 5mins after 30mins continuous working.
Laser Head Life
How to judge if the laser head burned out?
- When the machine is working and the light has significantly weakened.
- When the machine is working and the light is scattered and weakened or unable to focus.
- It can’t burn out the object during the burning time, carving material and focal length are right.
- Material: Acrylic + Aluminum + Stainless Steel
- Laser Power: 1000mW
- Laser Wave Length: 405nm
- Image Engraving Pattern: Bitmap Engraving
- Support System: Win7 / Win8 / XP / Win10
- Supply Voltage: 4.2-5.5V
- Supply Current: 1A
- Package Weight: 1360g / 47.97oz
- 1 x Engraving Machine
- 1 x Protective Glasses
- 2 x USB Cables
- 1 x Wrench
- 1 x 1GB TF Card (User Manual and Install Software included)
- 1 x User Manual