- Recreate this amazing and colorful embroidery of the Last Supper. Try it with this do-it-yourself- Diamond Embroidery.
- This kit is custom designed for creative artists who want to test their skills!
- Follow the patterns provided or create your own style!
- Measures 162×66 96×42 cm
How to complete the painting:
1. Refer to the comparison table on the canvas to identify each diamond number and the corresponding printed number on the canvas.
2. Insert the round end of the dotting pen into the dotting cement (push hard to keep the cement in place).
3. Use the round end of the pen to stick a diamond and slightly press down to remove any extra cement.
4. Tear apart the partial film and place the diamond on the canvas according to the corresponding number.
5. If you stick a diamond to a wrong area on the painting, remove the diamond with tweezers.
6. After finishing, slightly press down the diamonds with your hand or a book to ensure that the diamonds are firmly
- Material: Resin
- Diamond Shape: Round
- Number of Colors: 1-30
- Frame: No
- Use: Paintings
- Style: Europe
- Pasting Area: Partial
- Canvas Packing Method: Rolled Up
- Pattern Type: Portrait
- External Packaging: Colored Box
- Form: Single
- Applicable space: Bedroom & Living room
- Fabric type: Canvas
- Diamond type: Rubik Round Diamond
- Special Diamond: Special-shaped Diamond
- Tools: Tweezers, Pick-Up Tools
- Kits: unfinished diamond mosaic
- Canvas size: 174×75 104X50 cm
- Picture size: 162×66 96×42 cm