This do-it-yourself set includes all of the components necessary to assemble a fully functional uke (that’s street slang for ukulele). Every part was handmade by the expert ukulele crafters.
- Great bonding activity: Children and parents work together to improve relationships, excellent parent-child interaction activity.
- Handmade gift: Simple and fun to build. Perfect as a gift.
- Enhance Creativity: Artistic activities can provide children with an interesting and inspirational environment to help children understand the natural world and their own exploration.
- Easy to assemble: Perfect for DIY Beginner & Music Fan
You’ve wanted to start building (or have a project with your kids), but it’s challenging to know where to start. Let’s face it, you don’t need experience at all to build a great instrument on your first try. These tenor uke kits are designed to make your first build enjoyable from start to finish; we’ve precisely crafted each part to fit perfectly, letting you focus on the building without worries.
With the help of a bit of wood glue, a screwdriver, and a drill, you’ll be strumming away in a matter of hours. This is an awesome project for kids to do with their parents, as the completed instrument is compact, easy to learn, and fun to play. Also suitable as a gift for those who love DIY & Music enthusiasts!
- Material: Wood
- Size: 53.5 x 17 cm / 21 x 6.7 in
- 1 x Basswood Body
- 1 x Basswood Neck
- 1 x Plastic Fingerboard
- 1 x Plastic Bridge
- 1 x Plastic Upper Nut
- 1 x Plastic Lower Nut
- 4 x Nylon Strings
- 2 x Tones
- 4 x Tuning Heads
- 4 x Tuning Head Nuts
- 8 x Tuning Head Screws
- 4 x Fingerboard Screws
- 2 x Bridge Screws