New Zealand Trends
High Speed RC Boat
ShopCalifornia’s Super Sale is Back!
HIGH SPEED RACING SIMULATION BOAT
Unlike other sellers, we use a streamlined hull to ensure faster speeds. The tail is engineered with a unique balanced water jet design that is safer and more flexible than a typical boat.
ELEGANT STREAML SHAPE
The exquisite and beautiful streamlined shape can reduce the resistance of the ship and promote the rapid progress of the hull. Bright paint texture, highlighting the noble atmosphere.
AUTOMATIC CORRECTION OF NAVIGATION RUDDER
The two-way navigation rudder swings left and right in both directions. When the direction is offset, the navigation rudder can automatically correct the deviation from the roadway, allowing the speedboat to sail more smoothly on the water.
PRECISION PROPORTIONAL STEERING ENGINE CONTROL
Steering is precise. With the fine adjustment of the remote control, the range of steering can be adjusted. In addition, there is fine adjustment, which can be adjusted at any time to prevent deviation. Flexible control!
SUPER POWER PROPELLER
The figure on the right details the various components of the stern.
Moreover, when the bottom of the ship is in contact with the water, the ship will start to run, avoiding the propeller scratching the hand and making it safer to use.
Tips you should know:
- Ensure the top cover tamp down tightly before running: fasten the top cover forwards and hear "dong", then button up it backwards. That indicates it is locked tightly.
- Put on the water first and then turn on the controller, the screw propeller won't turn when it was on the land, the boat ONLY works on the water.
- Open the top cover and remove the battery after running to ensure the inner surface of boat is dry, otherwise it will shorten the lifetime of the boat.
Functions: Turn left/right, Forward/backward, 180 degrees accurate orientation
Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless 150 meter distance control,free shift for right and left hand
Remote Control Channel: 4-Channels
Battery capacity: 7.4 V 600mah lithium battery
Transmitter Power: 4 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
Playing time: 6 - 8mins
Charging time: 45mins
Product Size: 14.2 x 3.7 x 3.0 inches
Package size: 14.6*11.0* 4.7 inches
1x RC Boat
1x Lithium battery
1x Transmitter controller
1x User manual
1x supporter set
1x Lubrication tools set
1x Spare propeller
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION OF SHOPCALIFORNIA AND IT’S NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES. IT WILL SELL OUT FAST!
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!
WE DONATE A PORTION OF OUR PROFITS TO ENVIRONMENTAL CHARITIES
Every order you make with us benefits the environment. Thank you for protecting our seas, forests & wildlife with us!
In Stock: Leaves warehouse in 1 to 2 days
Free Worldwide Shipping Available
New Zealand Trends' 5 Point Customer Promise
- 100% Risk Free - Safe payments
- 30 Day Refund Policy
- Real humans on our support helpdesk. 24/7/365 ticket and email support
- FREE SHIPPING with no hidden charges + tracking number for every order
- We use encrypted SSL certificates for 100% security
Not Sold In Stores - Online Exclusive!
Limited Stock Available - Get Yours Today!
Email - email@example.com
Customer Service Number - 64 9-889 6594
YOU SAVE! Our orders ship direct from the factory, cutting out the middleman in order to save you money!.