NOW ONLY: $98.99!
Free Shipping + 50% Off This Week Only!
- ☀The fish finder, with updated 2.4inch TFT color LCD screen(more clear to display), can detect and display underwater contour, water depth, water temperature and fish size(big/middle/small) with depth. It has two user modes: TRANSDUCER/SIMULATION. You can try all functions in simulation mode and go fishing in transducer mode.
- ☀The sonar transducer provides you 26FT wired operating distance. It has 45°detect angle and 328FT(100m) depth detection. More deeper in detecting.
- ☀You can go fishing with this depth finder in different ways, such as ice fishing, river fishing, sea fishing, fishing off the shore, kayak fishing, etc. The bracket allows you to attach the transducer on your boat.
- ☀Various features settings: with updated underwater contour display(3 kinds of display you can choose, more clear and professional). Also, you can set up sensitivity, screen brightness, depth range, zoom, depth alarm, fish alarm, fish icon, units(FT/M ℃/℉)alter and language by yourself.
- ☀The fish finder is rechargeable. Come with USB cable for charging. The hand held can last about 5 hours with full charge. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.We’ll do our best to make you satisfied.
Underwater contour display: There are 3 colours of the underwater contour display, you can choose any one you prefer.
Detect sensitivity: It controls how many details are shown on the display. You can set up the sensitivity from 1 to 10. The more sensitive it is, the more details it can detect.
Fish alarm: An alarm will sound when the fish finder detects fish corresponding to the alarm setting. It can distinguish the relative fish size (large, middle and small) in a certain water area.
Units: You can choose four different units from the menu–M/℃, FT/℃, M/℉, FT/℉.
Multi –ways to use:
Attach the adapter to the fishing boat hull with the mounting tabs.
Ice fishing, river fishing, sea fishing, kayak fishing and so on
1)Display:2.4inch TFT color LCD, pixels:240Vx960H
3)Sonar Coverage:45 degrees beam angle in 125Khz
4)Power:3.7V rechargeable lithium batteries
6)Operational Temperature:14°F to 122°F(-10°C to 50°C)
7)Built-in memory stores sonar setting when the fish finder is turned off
1 x Professional Fish Finder
1 x Wired Sonar Sensor transducer
1 x Manual Quick Reference Guide
1 x USB AC Adapter
1 x USB Cable
The sonar transducer is waterproof, but the handheld fish finder is not. Please avoid the fish finder touching the water.