- Recreate this amazing and mythical creature. Try it with this do-it-yourself- Diamond Embroidery.
- This kit is custom designed for creative artists who want to test their skills!
- Follow the patterns provided or create your own style!
- Measures 40X50 cm
How to complete the painting:
1. Refer to the comparison table on the canvas to identify each diamond number and the corresponding printed number on the canvas.
2. Insert the round end of the dotting pen into the dotting cement (push hard to keep the cement in place).
3. Use the round end of the pen to stick a diamond and slightly press down to remove any extra cement.
4. Tear apart the partial film and place the diamond on the canvas according to the corresponding number.
5. If you stick a diamond to a wrong area on the painting, remove the diamond with tweezers.
6. After finishing, slightly press down the diamonds with your hand or a book to ensure that the diamonds are firmly
- Material: 100% Cotton
- Use: Paintings
- Style: European and American Style
- Pattern Type: Animal
- Type: Package
- Canvas Packing Method: Folded
- External Packaging: Colored Box
- Cross stitch fabric ct number: 14CT
- Cross stitch kits embroidery needlework: Embroidery Kit
- Cross stitch DMC: Point de Croix
- Broderie point de Croix DMC: DMC cross-stitch
- Cross stitch: needlework DIY DMC cross stitch
- Package: Embroider Thread, Embroider Cloth, Needle
- Color: White Canvas (Embroidering Cloth)
- Canvas size: 40X50 cm
- Number of Lattices: 187*242