ShopCalifornia’s Super Sale is Back!
WIFI OBD2 Car Doctor is the quick and easy way to diagnose and read your vehicle’s check engine light. When your check engine light comes on, just plug Car Doctor into the diagnostic port under your steering wheel. It instantly shows you what’s wrong and how severe the problem is, so you can determine the best course of action.
The Wifi connection wirelessly relays any problems found to your smartphone in a simple, easy to understand format. Works with all iPhone, Android and Windows devices! Prevent costly repairs by proactively taking care of your car. Car Doctor ensures that you never miss an oil change or critical maintenance.
Works on all vehicles 1996 and newer, compatible with Apple, Android and Windows devices, includes a storage case stores easily in the glovebox.
1. Works with OBD-II compliant vehicles.
2. Works on all 1996 to 2010 cars and light trucks sold in the United States, some 1994 and 1995 models are also ok.
3. Software included in CD for Smartphone, PC and iOS (for iPhone, iPad, iTouch, Mac).
4. Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL (“Check Engine” light).
5. Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
Display current sensor data, including:
1. Engine RPM
2. Calculated Load Value
3. Coolant Temperature
4. Fuel System Status
5. Vehicle Speed
6. Short Term Fuel Trim
7. Long Term Fuel Trim
8. Intake Manifold Pressure
9. Timing Advance
10. Intake Air Temperature
11. Air Flow Rate
12. Absolute Throttle Position
13. Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims
14. Fuel System status
15. Fuel Pressure
1. SAE J1850 PWM (41.6 Kbaud)
2. SAE J1850 VPW (10.4 Kbaud)
3. ISO 9141-2 (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud)
4. ISO14230-4 KWP (5 baud init, 10.4 Kbaud)
5. ISO14230-4 KWP (fast init, 10.4 Kbaud)
6. ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
7. ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 500 Kbaud)
8. ISO15765-4 CAN (11bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
9. ISO15765-4 CAN (29bit ID, 250 Kbaud)
Q: How to see if your vehicle is compliant with OBD II?
A: Please pop the hood and look for a sticker named “VEHICLE EMISSION CONTORL INFORMATION”.
Works on most OBD2 Vehicles (1996 onwards in USA) and EOBD vehicles ( Petrol cars from 2001 and diesel cars from 2003/2004 in Europe)
For Alfa Romeo/ for Adi/ for Bentley/ for BMVV/ for Cadillac/ for Chevrolet/ for Chrysl/ for Citroen/ for Daewoo/ for Fiat/ for Ford/ for GM/for Honda/ for Hyundai/ for Isuzu/ for Jaguar/for Jeep/ for Kia/ for Landover/for Lexus/ for Mazda/ for Mercury/ for Mini/ for Nissan/ for Mitsubishi/ for Opel/ for Peugeot/ for Posch/for Renault/ for Rover/ for Saab/ for Seat/ for Skoda/ for Toyota/for Vauxhall/ for Volvo/for VW
THIS PRODUCT IS A LIMITED PRODUCTION OF SHOPCALIFORNIA AND IT’S NOT AVAILABLE IN STORES. IT WILL SELL OUT FAST!
Click ADD TO CART to Order Yours Now!
WE DONATE A PORTION OF OUR PROFITS TO ENVIRONMENTAL CHARITIES
Every order you make with us benefits the environment. Thank you for protecting our seas, forests & wildlife with us!
In Stock: Leaves warehouse in 1 to 2 days
Free Worldwide Shipping Available