Top Fitness Facts
Want to be sharper at work? Feel less tired at home? Spend some quality time with your spouse? How about enjoying a cookie without guilt?
If you answered “yes” to all of these questions (and who wouldn’t?), exercise is the answer.
Being physically active offers benefits far beyond the obvious. (Of course, an improved physique and a clean bill of health aren’t too shabby, either.)
1. Exercise Boosts Brainpower
2. Movement Melts Away Stress
3. Exercise Gives You Energy
4. It’s Not That Hard to Find Time for Fitness
5. Fitness Can Help Build Relationships
6. Exercise Helps Ward Off Disease
7. Fitness Pumps Up Your Heart
8. Exercise Lets You Eat More
9. Exercise Boosts Performance
10. Weight Loss Is Not the Most Important Goal